Saturday, 26 January 2013

Well Hello There!



Hi, 

Welcome to my blog!  

I’m Susan Francis, independent author and avid reader of books.  

Like many, for me writing came out of a love of reading.  I also wanted a way to be creative and, since I have always been more comfortable expressing myself through the written word, it seemed like the best way forward for me.  I started my first novel, Butterfly porcupine, in 2009 and what I discovered was a sheer love of the writing process and the joy that comes from actually completing a novel.  Butterfly porcupine was published in 2011 and is the first of a coming-of-age contemporary series called Tales from Aintree Court.

This blog is a platform (my spot) to provide info about my books and share my musings about writing and books in general.

Feel free to take a look around.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo proud of you Susan!! Great job on getting this all set up and on finishing book 2 of your series :) This is your year girl! Best to you in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete